While I am editing your manuscript, the following apply:
● Every aspect of your research, your content and your project is kept in confidentiality.
● The only person with whom I discuss your writing is you.
● No eyes other than mine will see your writing.
● Your writing will not be reproduced nor used for any other purposes.
● Whenever possible, files will be transferred through the highly secure file hosting service, Dropbox, unless you prefer email.
After your paper has been submitted and/or published, I may use a sentence or two from your paper to help me teach editing and writing in workshops or classes. I often change words and keep the skeleton of the sentence. No identifying material—such as personal names, names of businesses or organizations—are used.
I also mentor two future APA mentees who will move into the academic editing field. For these students and for learning purposes, I do use entire papers that have long been completed. If you wish to NOT have your paper included in these learning files, PLEASE INFORM ME.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to respect you, your subjects, your research, and your writing and hard work. Thank you!